1. C. Roussos "Simulation of control circuit of DC brake installed in Laboratory of Marine Engineering in NTUA", 2002. (in English)
2. S. Gertsos "Τechno-economic comparison between conventional and diesel-electric propulsion for specific ship types", 2002. (in English)
3. G. Diamantis "Simulation of Direct Torque Control (DTC) of AC motors in MATLAB environment", 2003.
4. A. Apostolopoulou "Comparative evaluation of Classification Society rules and International Standards on Medium Voltage Ship Installations", 2003.
5. E. Sofras "Short circuit analysis in Medium Voltage Ship Electric Networks", 2004.
6. J. Pavlou, "Studying a Ship Electric Power Generation system with Shaft generators'' , 2005.
7. C. Ritsakis, "Development of a computer environment fro measuring electric quantities'', 2005.
8. C. Lazaridis, "Detailed Electric Load Analysis and Electric Energy System Design of a Ship with Medium Voltage'', 2005.
9. G. Petropoulos, "Investigation of electric power quality phenomena in DC systems including fuel cells", 2006.
10. G. Sfakianos, "Short circuit calculations of the electric network of an LNG carrier" 2008.
11. G. Tsiambouris, "Invetigation of the contribution of asynchronous motors on the short circuit currents of a ship electric network" (in progress)
12. M. Nikitas, "The All Electric Warship and the Techno-economic feasibility study of her building", 2007.
13. N. Tsekouras, "Simulation of the control technique of an Ac wound asynchronous motor supplied by DC in PSCAD (series commutatorless motor drive" (in progress)
14. C. Voutzoulidis, " Studying the static active and reactive power sharing among synchronized conventional and shaft generators", 2007.
15. E. Xanthopoulos, " Studying the dynamic active and reactive power sharing among synchronized conventional and shaft generators ", 2007.
16. F. Nikolatsopoulos, "Development of input-output switching functions of power electronic converters exploited in ship electric propulsion applications" (in progress).
17. P. Mouzakis, "Investigation of electric power quality phenomena provoked by the operation of large machine operation" , 2009.
18. J. Matsoukas, "Standardized procedures of facing fire in High Voltage Ship Installations" (in progress).
19. F. Vlanopoulos, "Planned Maintenance Set-up of Ship Electric Installations", (in progress).
20. Α. Κonsolakis: '' Performing Short Circuit Studies via EDSA 2000''(2008).
21. S. Spagkouros: '' Studying Power Suplly Quality Phenomena in Ship Electric Netwroks via PSCAD/EMTDC '', MSc thesis in the curriculum : 'Production and Management of Energy ''(2004).
22. A. Dritsakos :" Studying the co-ordinated protection scheme of a fully automated ship" (in progress).
23. S. Vlahokostas: "Survey of lightning protection schemes of ship electrical installations" (in progress).